- Fine art, specializing in historic Indiana art and historic regional, American art from listed artists
- Period antiques and decorative arts
- Fine jewelry, estate jewelry and watches
- Antique Arms and Militaria, Quality Modern Firearms
Auctions are conducted 12 to 15 times per year in our gallery, and online catalogues are posted approximately 7 to 10 days prior to each event. Consignments are accepted by appointment only. Please call or email for a consultation. Email of digital photos of items for consideration is always welcome.
Exclusive marketing for unique propertyFor some clients, the auction method may not be the best option for marketing certain merchandise, and the in-place presentation of these items may be the best setting.
For these unique situations, we offer our professional staff to conduct an on-site Tag Sale, wherein all items are priced and offered for sale, usually over a one to three-day period of time.
- Our knowledge and expertise with secondary market pricing
- Available technology which includes print and online catalogue marketing
- Targeted marketing which can include direct mail to our database of buyers, resulting in the right advertising to the right level of customer
- Spreadsheet sale reports and pre-sale inventory
- Complete staffing of the event
- We act as fiduciaries with the client’s best interest paramount
- The ability to accept MC/Visa for payment
- Supervised removal of items post-sale, and liability documentation
In most cases, items which would best be marketed via Gallery Auction are relocated to our facility prior to the tag sale event. By offering both services, we offer clients more options for successful sale of items in a setting which offers the highest return in the least time, having been marketed to the most appropriate potential customer. Please call or email for a Tag Sale consultation.
- Existing single-family homes
- Multi-Parcel bare land and agricultural parcels
- Path-of-development properties
- Historic Properties
Potential Auction Options
- Traditional, at-the-property, public outcry auction
- Sealed Bid, Bid by Fax or Combination bid
- Short-term MLS listing culminating in auction
- Minimum bid auction, Subject-to-seller-confirmation auction or Absolute auction
Benefits of the Real Estate Auction Method
- Quicker estate settlement; our familiarity with the probate process speeds closing and estate final accounting
- Singular marketing of the subject property, creating higher visibility
- Lower cost-to-carry (time value of money)
- Capture the current market; seller sets terms, market determines price
- Time-defined; most properties can be marketed in 30 days or less
- Wickliff Auctioneers, Inc. is dual-licensed and holds both Indiana Auctioneer and Real Estate Broker licenses, meaning full service from contract date through final closing
- Incorporate all the benefits of traditional, private-treaty listings, while creating a sense of urgency in the marketplace, causing buyers to act, not wait